The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sadie smiles

Sadie cracks me up. Any time I ask her to smile she tilts her head to one side and says "ahhhh." I don't know where she learned this because before this all I could get her to do when I whipped out a camera was squint her eyes to avoid the flash. I'm happy she's decided to cooperate with the photographer because if any of you know me well, I take a lot of pictures:-) We finally went into the city and saw some monuments. Sadie loved the WWII monument because of all the fountains and tourist that were oohing and ahhing over her and her little stroller (best $5 I ever spent). She was attempting to sit down on the step and instead of just turning around and sitting down, she stopped about two feet away and backed (shuffled) into a sitting position. What a cautious little thing. I wish I had that on film. It had me and everyone standing around me in stitches.

No comments: