The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another one!!!

My brother Nick and sister in law Brooke welcomed their first baby girl on January 14th. I am way behind on my blogging but I had to announce this before I dove into all the other stuff we've been up to. Eloise is a healthy and beautiful little baby and although I haven't met her in person (she decided to come ONE week after I left Utah), I can tell from the pictures that she has her parents smashing good looks. I am already jealous of the long curly locks she is sure to inherit from BOTH her parents. They had a rough time getting her to come out. Poor Brook was in labor for nearly 24 hours. She's tried at first to go "all natural" (something I could never and will never do because I'm the biggest wimp in the world) but decided to have the wonderful epidural after she had already suffered nearly 20 hours of painful contractions. Brooke, as far as I'm concerned...you had Eloise "naturally." It's fun to see them as parents but especially moving to hear from Nick about his deeper appreciation and love for Brooke. It really is amazing how a baby can bring you so much closer than you ever thought possible. Congratulations to the new Etherington family of three!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

She is just as beautiful as you described. Lucky Aunt!