The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Feet

For some weird reason I was always embarrassed to wear sandals in high school because I thought I had ugly feet. It wasn't until I quit ballet and stopped standing on my toes that they finally evened out a bit. Now I think my feet are fantastic!! In fact if my middle toe wasn't so dang long, I could probably be a foot model:-)
Sadie and I took some pics of our feet. Hers are so cute I just want to squeeze them. Look at those tiny, chubby little toes. Looks like she might have inherited my feet. I'm not sure about Jack yet. They're pretty stubby and little at this point. My dad also has fabulous feet. My mom doesn't. Chase does NOT have cute feet but that's ok because every other part of him is adorable. Random post I know but I just couldn't resist my kid's chubby toes. They are too adorable!!

No comments: