The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, August 28, 2009

Hooray hooray hoorahhhhhhhhh!!!

Chase is home!! After a week of taking care of the kids on my own I was more than ready to give my left arm a rest and hand the kids over. Although spending time devoted to myself would have been nice, I just wanted to be with Chase and have our whole family together. I felt like Chase was sort of re-introduced to his newborn son. Jack was born, we had two weeks and then Chase was either at the library full time or down in the basement "not to be disturbed." I am so happy the bar is over. Lets just beg and plead to the heavens that he passed:-) Here's Sadie welcoming Daddy home. Definitely a moment to remember.



2 comments:

alexandra said...

What a hard time that must have been for you! Stuyding for the bar is nothing compared to being the wife of someone studying for the bar, when that wife has two tiny kids to take on all day all alone. I know; I have worked both sides of that equation!

Chase totally passed. No question.

Morgan said...

TOO CUTE.