The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sadie's new hobbies

Lately when I have been looking through pictures on my camera, I have found a few odd ones. Sadie LOVES to look at the pictures and movies on the camera. In fact, it's been a great tool for sacrament meeting to keep her quiet when we're desperate. Whenever it's really quiet in the house I assume she has found the camera and is skimming her favorite photos.

I love these pictures she has taken. I think it's time to get her a camera of her own.

She has also discovered the art of cutting paper up into tiny little pieces and leaving them all over the floor. The smaller the pieces..the better. She calls the scissors her "cuts."

I love that in this picture she is wearing her favorite "Kevin" PJ's (the bird from the movie "Up") and that her bah blanket and dog are never too far away. She takes her little "accessories nearly everywhere she goes.

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Just be careful she doesn’t cut her hair!! Now that she has some. That is my biggest fear..that when Ella finally grows some decent hair she will get a hold of scissors and cut a huge chunk out. I can't tell you how many lil girls hair I've had to fix in all my hair dressing days. LOVE the "Kevin" PJ's too cute!