The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

Our nice neighbors invited us over for a little cul-de-sac mingle and then we headed home for the trick o treaters. Jack and Sadie went up and down our sreet and we got to know our other neighbors a little better.



When we got home we examined the damage and had a candy feast! Jack got his first taste of candy and was so excited he started dancing all over the place. It was hilarious to see him so high on sugar. They both crashed 20 minutes later. Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Fun!! Your neighborhood looks great! And I noticed you guys have a garage and a new car, nice!!

The lake...don't get me started! Oh how I miss water, warm water that is.

To answer your question, I have no idea how to do short hair! So far, I think it is harder to "style" than longer hair. You would look great in anything Abby, post pics soon!!

The Cannons said...

My issue is that I have bangs too. I asked for swoopy ones and she gave me pretty short ones. It's going to take a lot of getting used to:-) I like having short hair. You can't put it back but I think it's relatively easier to style.