The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Severson Sweethearts

What better way to celebrate the holidays than with friends. The Seversons had a grand old party with desserts, doughnut making, and pumpkin carving. Most of the evening was spent outside watching all the kiddos run around. Sadie has a little crush on Nate Severson who is in her CTR 5 class at church.

The other day as we were driving to a birthday party she asked if Nate would be there. I told her he wouldn't because he didn't know the birthday boy. She replied "well if Nate was there, then the party would be SO much fun!"


She also asks me if she can walk with Nate to class after sacrament meeting. Nate puts his arm around her shoulders and they walk right out together and down the hallway. I asked Chase how he felt about a boys arm around Sadie so early in life. He simply replied "I'm glad she is making new friends." I guess he won't be one of those dads with a shotgun when Sadie comes home late from a date.


My little Sadie lady is so social. All she wants to do is play with her friend Avery who lives two doors down. Another mom was telling me that her little girl won't tell her anything about school. Sadie still talks my ears off and after hearing this mom's complaints, I am pleased as punch she won't let us get a word in edgewise. The other night as we were driving home from a restaurant she didn't let two seconds go by with out saying something. It made Chase and I chuckle in the front seats.

Jack wasn't around much the whole evening. He and Preston Wright (his buddy from nursery) were upstairs playing with all the toys. When Chase went up to check on him, Jack gave Chase the glare, pushed his hand out to say "go downdares Dad." He was not to be disturbed during his playtime.

No comments: