The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Little Bugs Preschool


I decided against Joy school for another year because it became a little tricky with George in the picture.  This year Jack is doing Little Bugs Preschool with Miss JoAnn Severson.  She has completely converted her backyard and upstairs into a fantastic little preschool.  The best part is that all his buddies from church are in his class.  Actually, that's not the best part.  The BEST part is that every Thursday Julie picks up Jack and takes him to her house so I can take a nap while G takes his.  I do the same for Julie on Tuesdays. It is THE BEST!!  I look SOOOO forward to my afternoon nap on Thursdays. 

He loves Miss JoAnn so much he even told me he loved her more than me.  After a few days and a few more snuggles I asked him again and I am now equal to miss JoAnn.  He loves us both the same.  I'll take it!!

Every Tuesday he gets to bring a "show and tell."  It's usually his excavator, a toy car or Lightning McQueen.

He comes home from preschool singing songs and is so happy! He's always been such a happy little dude and my little buddy for sure.  I feel like I struck gold with this preschool.  I'll be sad when it's over for the summer. 

And every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I get to have him home with me.  JOY!!

No comments: