The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

10 Months and counting!!

I was REALLY hoping Eliza (that's what we've decided to name her, I think) would come early.  I've gotten soooo sick of being pregnant and want to meet this little person VERY badly.  I've turned into a nesting fiend and have completely organized every closet, pantry and drawer. There isn't a speck of dust to be seen anywhere in my house!  Chase made the joke that he and the kids should literally strip down to their undies before they enter the house because I'm so crazy about keeping it clean.  I am just REALLY wanting a baby so I don't have to fill my mind with ridiculous thoughts like "maybe I should get on a ladder and dust that ceiling fan."  These thoughts were realized a few days ago when I really did get up on a ladder and dust every fan in the house.   

My sweet friends are having babies the same month as me so we've been going to lunch together and decided we needed pretty toes too before they go into the stirrups.  

Eliza will be sleeping in our closet because there's no way in heck we are going upstairs three times a night to feed her.  One of the draw backs of having a master downstairs. It's not much of a nursery but I'll have you know it's VERY clean.  I took the vacuum hose and REALLY deep cleaned the whole thing.  I also gave away about 20 pairs of shoes!  This nesting thing is pretty therapeutic. 

I've very worried that Eliza will decide to come on Valentine's Day.  It's my favorite holiday BY FAR and I don't want her to have to share it with the world.  Whether or not she comes on V-day, I know I won't be around to make my sweetheart a valentine so I made one about two weeks ago.  I've been aching to give it to him!!  I decided that Eliza should probably have one too.  And if she does come on Valentine's Day, it will be all the more appropriate.  

Now we just need to get her out and into this anticipating world of ours!!

No comments: