The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Eviction Notice

I'm 39 weeks pregnant.  I think it's time for the little lady to come out!! 

Since this was my last pregnancy, I decided to document it month to month.  Kind of amazing to see my poor body morph into the freak of nature that it is today.  I can only wear sweats now.  Nothing fits!!  

I grow outwards which makes for a very nice shelf.   

The accessible food shelf has helped me gain 45 pounds this pregnancy.  Even as I tried to be fit and eat healthy food, this body of mine just wanted to put on the pounds.  Along with the extra weight has come a double dose of extra hormones.  I am really emotional and can barely handle a sacrament meeting without getting teary eyed.  The other day I went to Women's Conference where my friend Macy presented her incredible TOFW program.  I could have gone through a whole box of tissues!  I literally cried the entire time.  I stole every napkin from the ladies around me and saturated them ALL. Then I cried the whole way home in the car because I kept thinking about how blessed I am.  

I'm just so grateful for this baby, my family and all the wonderful people that are in my life.  When I arrived at women's conference cute Jessica went into the RS room to get me a comfy chair to sit on in the gym where Macy was performing.  I nearly cried then but did very well at "keeping it together" because I knew once I started, I wouldn't be able to stop.  Well, the second Macy started singing, I started crying.  Then Jen started rubbing my back which made me cry even more.  Would people just stop being so gosh darn nice to me!!  As I was reflecting on Macy's message and the wonderful women surrounding me, I just kept on crying the whole drive home.  Then when I got home I found my family cleaning the house so we can be ready for the baby.  I'm a blessed woman!!  

Last Sunday was Fast and Testimony Meeting.  I wanted to get up so badly and publicly express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for all my blessings but I was just too worried about getting up there and uncontrollably bawling my eyes out.  I decided to spare everyone the misery of having to witness that.  But in my heart I couldn't help but think that this "emotional and fragile" state I'm in can't only be blamed on pregnancy.  I like to think that as this little piece of heaven is about to enter our family, the veil is becoming thinner and thinner.  I feel the presence of heaven more and more these days.  I just can't wait to physically kiss and hold her.  So excited to meet my little angel.  I'm pretty sure the tears will only continue from there.    

No comments: