The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

5 Months of Eliza

This little nugget cut two new teeth this month!! Still hasn't bitten me while nursing so lets hope things stay that way.  I absolutely just love nursing this little warm bundle.  It's OUR time and I relish every second!





Everyones favorite little lady.  The kids fight over who gets to get her up from her naps.  We all just adore her so much!!

Liza is entering the "velcro" stage when whenever we walk by anything within reach she grabs and rarely lets go.  This happens especially if I leave my hair down. She loves to grab hair which is why Sadie and I usually have our hair up when we hold her.  She's becoming a wiggly sleeper too and can get out of any swaddle she wrapped in.  


I love how happily entertained these three are just being around one another.  Liza loves to be with her family and gets pretty sad if anyone ever leaves the room!


Everyone fights over who gets to hold Liza.  George is often heard saying "I wanna say hi to wiza."  Sadie loves helping me with Liza as long as there's nothing else she'd rather be doing.  You can tell the novelty of having a baby sister is wearing off!


The novelty will never wear off for Chase and me.  We can't get enough!!


Her eyes, her cheeks, her lips.  Perfection!



Exploring the Circle C Slaughter creek.  It was so deep this year the kids could swim.  We discovered our very own water hole.  I'm pretty sure E won't remember any of it!


Discovering the iphone and selfies.  Who is that gorgeous lady in pink?!!

Probably one of my favorite pictures to date!  We love lazy Saturday mornings.  We just lay in bed and wait for all the kids to wake up and snuggle in bed with us.  Makes my mother heart happy!

Liza loves the pool!!  We go late in the afternoon so we don't have to worry about sunblock and it's still warm enough to keep this little butterball happy!

She discovered the art of sucking on her toes this month.  I want to suck on her toes too. Her whole foot looks delicious!


Big stuff this month!!  She's strong enough to sit unsupported for a few seconds.
But she's still pretty happy to sit in her pink bumbo too!




Liza is my biggest fan.  This month she has started showing preference between Mom and Dad.  If I'm holding her and Chase holds out his arms, she won't come to him.  If I hold out my arms while Chase is holding her, she leaps out of his arms to mine.  Knowing full well that she's going to be a tween filled with sass and drama in 8 years, I will soak up every last lunge in my direction.  It's nice to have someone so adorable to love you so much!


Sunday best for the 4th of July!!  She looks like a festive little tablecloth!

No comments: