The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, March 2, 2006

Baby Shower


My fantastic friends threw me a baby shower. I have to admit (and I'm already ashamed to say it) that when we found out we were pregnant one of the only reasons I was sad was because I had just moved to San Diego and didn't have any friends yet. Who would throw me a baby shower?


I had this vision of how it would be to be pregnant. Picking out clothes, shopping for nursery items and having a big baby shower thrown my bosom buddies of course.


We are so ridiculously poor that shopping for outfits for Sadie will probably result in a trip to the thrift store, and nursery items will definitely be coming from Craig's List. I have however been fortunate enough to make some AMAZING friends here in San Diego. In the short time we've been here we really feel like we have family around us. We love our game nights and Sunday dinners and everyone here is so fun.


Lilly, Brandi, Andrea and Angelica all helped with the shower and it was so fun. I told them I was totally over the color pink for girls so they made it a red themed party and everyone wore red. It was awesome and I feel so loved. Thanks again girls!!

No comments: