The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, May 4, 2006

Holy Freaking Canolli


I'm about to have a baby and I'm laughing at what a whale I am.  I've never been this big...ever!!  I think I've gained 55 pounds!  Holy moly!!  I know we're poor but do you think I could afford a shirt that covers my belly for Pete's sake?!!  What on earth was I thinking with the above ensemble?  These maternity khakis are absolutely hideous!  They used to be ridiculously comfortable until my belly got so huge they are now constantly being pushed down and I look like I'm going for the "pregnant gangsta look" (it's hot...don't deny it:-).  I am sooooo ready for this baby to come out!!

The ONLY reason I am posting these pictures is because they're absolutely and wretchedly HILARIOUS!!  Pregnant women just look funny and that's all there is to it.  Your welcome!

No comments: