The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Monday, April 7, 2008

Kenwood, Maryland

Another great place my Grandma suggested was Kenwood, Maryland. If I had known about Kenwood before, we would have skipped downtown D.C. altogether. Kenwood is a community in Maryland. The trees have grown in such a way that they create a canopy over the street. During the spring season these streets become tunnels of beautiful pink blossoms. It was a slice of heaven being there. The homes reminded me of the one I grew up in so it was a little nostalgic. I told Chase that I didn't care what I lived in (trailer home, shed, some one's garage) but that I wanted to live in Kenwood one day. I don't think it will be anytime soon but it's always fun to dream right?



There was a little brook so we of course had to throw rocks.
Every great community has a park. Well, we found it.
Too much excitement for one day.
My nerdy husband. I got out of the car to take a picture and this is what I saw looking back at me.

4 comments:

j and k said...

What a pretty place! And, you look so cute in your sassy boots with your coat! What a hot mama! How are things? Are you ready to be 28 in a week or so?
XO,
Kimmy

Adam said...

We didn't end up going on Sunday, but we'll have to soon. It looks so gorgeous!

Morgan said...

Gorgeous! We will have to go up there next year!

Anonymous said...

Abby, you are so fashionable! I love the boots! What a gorgeous place are you sure you want to come back to SD and leave the seasons behind for awhile? Can't wait to have you and Chase back, hurry on back!