The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, August 13, 2010

National Cathedral

We've comprised a bucket list of sorts to see/do before we leave Virginia. Did I mention we are moving? Well that's a whole other blog post. .The National Cathedral was on that list. What I didn't realize was that although it looks like the ancient ones in Europe, it's only a century old!


The kids were good sports to put up with the heat, the childish monotony, and mom sticking a camera in their faces all day. Have I mentioned before how much I love my camera? Well, I do.




Great day. We can check this one off the list.

2 comments:

Etherington Clan said...

abby, these photos are amazing!! you are so talented

The Cannons said...

Abby? I know no other Abby (other than myself, of course.) How did you access my blog if I'm private? Weird. Thanks for the compliment anyway:-)