The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Curse you FIRE ANTS!!

I have to admit I was watching Jack ONE time when he got a couple of fire ant bites, but these babies were under dad's watch (that's usually when the children get injured:-). Most places around here spray for fire ants so we are safe at parks and most public places, but out of the three times he's been bitten two have been at the ward building. I guess they don't spray the parking lots. Poor little Jack. I feel even worse for him when his mean Mom pops the bites. I just can't help myself. Is there a name for a person who loves to pop zits and ingrown hairs even if it inflicts pain? An "Abbyite?" That sounds about right.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh no! Those little bites look awful. :( Poor little guy. I remember my mom rubbing calomine (sp?) lotion and it really helped. Sorry.

Yeah, don't worry about missing out on the snow! It's only January, we still have 2.5 months of cold :(

Gardner's said...

I am glad sadie still misses lizzy...the other day in the car Lizzy said "mom, I am going to have to get married in 2 places. Utah and Texas!" Why. I ask? "Because I can't get married without my best friend Sadie there!" I told her we could do one in utah and fly sadie here. She said that MIGHT work. Glad she's planning ahead.

alexandra said...

Poor thing! But I would take it if 75 degree weather were thrown in there, too! BTW, we bought a house!