The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cannon baby #3

Another little person is on it's way to our family in January around the 12th. We are very excited to meet him/her. The last month I have been feeling great but just this last week right around Jack's birthday the nausea kicked in.

This move to Circle C next week is going to be very interesting with me wanting to lay down every second. The hardest part is not wanting to eat anything and feel like I'm starving at the same time. It's also been quite a picnic taking care of Sadie and Jack when all I want to do is sleep all day.

I ordered some meals off an online company offering a huge sale and was so excited to have someone else make me dinner and decide for me what we will eat that night. When we called to claim our order they informed us that they had such a huge response to the Groupon that meals aren't available until September! Well what good is that for me now? I'll probably feel like cooking again in September. I need the meals NOW!! I always tell Chase that I would much rather have the relief society bring me meals during the first trimester of pregnancy rather than when the baby arrives. At least when they baby is out, the nausea comes out too. Hopefully this will just last the first trimester! The good news is I get to have another yummy baby for Christmas.

No comments: