The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The iPhone...somewhat addicted

I've always loved my iPhone. Frankly, I don't know how I lived with out it for the first 30 years of my life. I have grown to love my phone even more now that I am sitting down and feeding George 10 times throughout the day. With Sadie and Jack, I tried to read a magazine or a book but always found it difficult with one hand. The iPhone gives me the world at my fingertips. I can read articles, play my Mom in Scrabble, brouse Pinterest, and also take pictures....which happens to be my personal favorite feature.


These are only a select few of the hundreds of pics I have taken of George. Some were at 4 in the morning and others when we were all wide awake. Love that I can bond with George and stay up on my email all at the same time. Hooray for technology!!


No comments: