The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Monday, June 24, 2013

Dapper Dan


When we are in Texas, the humidity makes Jack's hair curly and dreamy.  But the second we step off the airplane in Utah, it becomes limp and shaggy.  My family told me they loved his hair, but I didn't want anyone to think he was homeless and take him away, so off to the barber we went.  .

Normally I would have my Dad cut his hair but everyone was pretty busy with Jane's farewell and we were having family pictures that night.  This was Jack's first time going to a barber.  I usually cut it at home and the humidity induced curls hide my inadequacy of ever becoming a beautician.

He was awesome and loved looking at himself in the mirror.  He chatted it up with the lady too and was a total flirt.  I can hardly handle how stinking cute he is!!

After all was said and done, family pictures were cancelled but I had a "Dapper Dan" looking at me in my rear view mirror on the way back to Pops and CC's house. Lucky me! 

No comments: