The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Baby Shower!!

My sweet friends threw me a baby shower!!  One of the many reasons I love my friends so much is because they think EVERY baby should be celebrated (even if you have 7 kids!).  I couldn't agree more.  We are so excited for the arrival of our new baby sister and would celebrate her every day if we could.  Sadie was very excited about coming along to see all the pink!  She's finally getting a baby sister!!  The ONLY downside to the evening was having to look somewhat presentable which meant I had to squeeze into these maternity jeans that were working WAY too hard to stay seamed.  I'm pretty much braless and in sweats pants with a fuzzy robe these days.  That dang belly band was all worth it to be able to be with all my favorite ladies!!

They did such a beautiful job setting everything up.  Even though it was an evening party, they served breakfast foods because I'm slightly obsessed with eggs right now.   
And the maternity jeans had to work even harder after all the delicious food that was consumed.  

Julie moved into a new house and it was so fun to have everyone there to see it and how well it's been decorated.  


Sadie and I had sooooo much fun opening all the adorable gifts.  Can't wait to dress this little lady!! 


We forgot to snag a photo of everyone before some ladies had to leave but we didn't forget to get a pic of all us pregos on the couch.  We were a little worried it would break!! 

Love this girl so much.  She just had twins, moved into a new house and still wanted to host a baby shower for me.  I don't know how she did it but I'm so grateful she did.  What a fun party!! 



No comments: