The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy Independence Day!!


We had a grrrrrrrreat 4th of July. First of all we all (including Sadie)slept in, which is always nice and just lounged around the house during Sadie's morning nap. Chase didn't have to work so it was fun to have his delicious smoothie that I only get when he's home in the morning. Yummy!!


We met up with the Dargers and the Jeffries at the pool for a BBQ. Later that night we went up to USD to watch the fireworks. They were far enough away to not scare Sadie and she had quarters for eyes as she watched all the booming fireworks light up the sky. Note to anyone who wants to watch fireworks near the beach: Beware of the marine layer...you won't see anything but a red, white and blue cloud. Oh well, we had great company and that's all that matters.

4 comments:

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Abby! I don't know if you remember me, but it seems like a Chio day, because I am finding all of my long lost Chio friends! (It's me Tracee (Conde) Walker). You look so great and your little girl is absolutely adorable! I just wanted to say hello!! Check out our blog at www.clevelandwalker.blogspot.com! SO great to see your cute family! Love ya!
Tracee

Anonymous said...

Abby~ Cute pics I love reading your blogs I feel like I am right there with ya. Here is our new blog spot for the Hymias ... add us to the fun won't ya!

http://thehymias.blogspot.com/

*Leslie* said...

Sadie is so cute! You both look so happy in the pool - Hooray for Summertime!!!!

jenny said...

I love that bikini. Cute.