The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sadie finally weighs 20 lbs!!!


Sadie finally reached the 20 pound mark and we turned her around for the first time this week. She's such a little peanut!! We didn't know if we were ever going to be able to turn her around. I promise I feed her....or try to. She's not the heartiest eater but thanks to a weepy phone call with my big sis, we have tried some new foods that her cousin Ruby likes and is eating once again!! It's like a whole new world for her. All of a sudden I can't feed her fast enough and she loves going on car rides. She points to everything now and loves looking at us in the rear view mirrors. What a crack up. She is so fun to watch!!

5 comments:

Muranda said...

Oh my, I really wish you lived here. Sadie sounds like one funny little girl. It sounds to me like she was trying to be like her mommy with chocolate on her teeth! Way to go..it's all your fault!!!

lbb said...

i relate to the blood, feces, etc. seems like everyday...we're working on the potty training. thank heavens for oxyclean. oh the things we do! love little sadie! maybe she can give charlie some hints on how NOT to constantly eat. geez, it's good he's a boy i tell ya! love your blog....liz

*Leslie* said...

I am jealous. I am so anxious to be able to have a front facing car-seat but, my little guy is a light-weight so I'm not sure when it will be. I don't know if I should laugh or cry about your story about the blood and poop..oh man, what a wreck!

Anonymous said...

Sadie lady is getting big please stop her from growing!

derrickfam said...

Hi Abby! How are you?! Your little girl is so cute! Congrats! We are in Vegas now, so not close enough to play...darn it! Where exactly are you guys living? I was excited to see your comment on my blog! You have the cutest little fam!