The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's official!!!

I don't know why I have so many exclamations marks. It's not like I'm that excited that my little baby has now taken the pigtail rite of passage into toddler hood. I'm VERY excited that she can finally wear pigtails. I have been waiting for the clips and pigtails for two years now. But now that I've got a little hair to work with, I'm a little nostalgic for my little bald baby. I miss rubbing her little peach fuzz. However, despite my motherly woes, today is a monumental day. Sadie has her first piggies!!!!


In remembrance of the peach fuzz.

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Yipeee!! I will be jumping up and down with excitment when Ella gets her piggies!! I would blog that one as a big milestone! I feel ya from another mom with a folically challenged child. Way to go Sadie lady! You grew some great hair! :)