The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Craft Night


Putting aside the Relief Society lace, us ladies got together to have a little craft night. Sadie finally has hair so I decided to work on clips. I bought some supplies and we all used each other's ribbons, clips, snaps, buttons, and ideas. Some made bags out of duct tape, others made magnets, but mostly we worked on making our girls look like little dolls. We even used some little flowers I crocheted as clip toppers. Who knew we were so talented?!! Look at our final creations. We had so much fun most of us didn't get to bed until 2 a.m.

9 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Okay I'm stealing these pictures for my own blog post! Love all the clips at the end! Good idea, Abby! I can't belive we stayed up till' 2 crazy gals wanting cute hair bows. Funs times!

Laura H. said...

I am SOOO sad that I'm not there! Why did we leave San Diego!? But I am seriously going to copy some of your ideas - too cute!

Chantal said...

OK Abby I didn't feel too bad about not getting that invite till now! J/k :) but they really do look so cute! I love the how they are all different with each others ideas. The felt is especially adorable as well as your crotchet flowers. Lots of talent to all of you!

Jill T said...

Abbs, you are one crafty lady with excellent taste. I should pay you for hair clips for Izabella instead of buying them. Good work! I'm excited to see you soon!

Marsh Mayhem said...

It was so good to see you at the reunion on Saturday! You looked great -- great to see you!

Ashby said...

Cute bows! How are you guys by the way? When are you heading back east?

Sarah said...

Wow you did all that in one night? Impressed! They turned out really cute. Sadie will be the envy of all the little ladies she plays with.

j and k said...

I love your arts and crafts. You've always been gifted at it! Any chance I could trouble you to make a beanie like the one you made me for when Gracie loses her hair? I think it will help her! Pretty please????

Erin said...

love the bows! What a great idea. You guys are so creative. We are still enjoying your super cute hat you gave Moriah.

Hope the house hunting is going well.