The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Pics

Because Tommi Hymas (my favorite photographer) lives thousands of miles away, we decided to take family pictures into our own hands this year. We borrowed Chris Cannon's amazing camera (I want one too Chase...hint hint) and had Erin Mecham take our picture. Erin did a great job even while holding little Jude most of the time. We got a lot of great shots. These are some of the candids I took while testing out the camera. For those of you who I have addresses for, you'll be getting a Christmas card in the mail as soon as I can address them...which by judging how slow I am to update our blog, could be a very long time.



2 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Um, how freakin' cute is that skirt lil' Sadie is wearing?!? You all did a really good j-o-b on the photos, love em'!

Angela said...

Sadie looks so cute in those pictures. She is all grown up.