The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This is what happens when Mom finally gets a night off!!


This is also what happens when you think someone is taking a picture of you...you look really weird. What happens next? You keep on dancing!!


This is us after we found out Chase took a movie instead of a picture...AAANNNNGGGRYYY!!
We got over it pretty quick.
We had some pretty good seats at the Jazz game. A ton of our friends joined us including the Cotti's, Jonas Anderson, Mike Nelson, Gardners, Chris, Holden, Curtis, and the McNairs. Even though we lost, we still had fun. Hooray for a night out on the town with out the kiddies! Jess and I were laughing that it took 6 attempts for them to find a babysitter. Where's Grandma when you need her?

5 comments:

Taunya said...

I happen to come accross your blog. I hope you don't mind if I check in. It looks like you had a great night at the game. Also, I loved to pictures you posted Sadie. She is so cute.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

oh man, I'm laughing out loud!! You've got some killa moves there Abby!!

Lindsey Jefferies said...

Abby you are such a nerd! I MISS you!

Erin said...

Ok, that was HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh!

Morgan said...

That was a fun night! I wish the Jazz hadn't blown it though.