The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Egg Nog Knocker


The official name of the party was "Neil Diamond". Requirements were that you wear a sweater and bring a mug. I found some pretty great sweaters at our local thrift store. I couldn't find an ugly one for Sadie so she ended up just looking cute. If there had been a prize for the weirdest looking family...it was definitely us. Chase and I weren't keeping tabs on how much sugar intake was going on in the Sadie machine. I assumed I was the only one giving her swedish fish but Chase was too along with marshmallows, candy canes, and chocolates. Needless to say, Sadie puked all over her crib the next morning. Lucky for us, it was only the food she ate because she was as fit as a fiddle about three hours later. Thanks for the "rockin" party Selanders.

No comments: