The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My perfect little traveler!!

This picture is kind of weird. It looks like she's being brainwashed but she's just watching her Cars movie and very engrossed. Seriously, how did I get so lucky? I love the look people give me when I sit down next to them with a toddler. They never seem too pleased. I just want to rub it in their face when Sadie behaves like a little angel while she watches her movies (she LOVES LOVES LOVES movies...deprivation is the key people!!) So we left SLC even though Brooke hadn't had her baby. Her doctor said she wasn't even close. Hopefully we'll hear some good news soon about baby Eloise. Now we are back in D.C. and very happy to be home, especially because Chase is here. We missed him. Sadie gave him the biggest hug when she saw him at the airport. It was tender.

No comments: