The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cabin Fever!!

It's been four days now of being cooped up inside. We ventured out to Costco to stock up for the next storm. It's already snowing again. I wish I were a kid. I would have given up all my Strawberry Shortcake dolls for an entire week off from school. Now, I'm the mom and I'm trying to entertain a wiggly infant and a very rambunctious toddler. Now I know why they never canceled school in Utah...because there are so many kids!! Lucky for me, I only have two, although I am wishing Sadie was a twin right about now. We need a built in play mate around here:-)

1 comment:

lbb said...

kill me. you are a champ. i'm so sorry about the "cooped up-ness". i would DIE! good luck, sister. hope it clears up a bit soon!
oh, and i got my rug at PB last year (sidewalk sale)...it's fun.
xoxo.