The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Obsessed would be an understatement

Sadie LOVES ponies. She colors at least three pictures a day and hangs them on the refrigerator. She lines up her ponies while she eats breakfast so "they can eat too." She has mentioned that more than anything else in the whole world, she wants a pony of her own.

Whenever she puts on her pink cowboys boots she dances around the kitchen clicking her heels while saying in her most southern drawl "evry cagirl neeeeds a hoarse" which comes out sounding like someone is plugging her nose.

No matter what she was dressed in for school or church, she ALWAYS strips down the second we walk in the door and puts on her twirly skirt, leggings and a colorful shirt. She's Punky Brewster reincarnated. I love her!

3 comments:

Gardner's said...

Oh man!! That outfit is darling!! She looks so dang cute~

The Beckstroms said...

Abby, your posts about Sadie make me feel like I am reading about my own life and Caroline! I laugh so hard at all the funny things Sadie does. The big one is the stripping down and putting on a twirly skirt, love it. I also died when you wrote about having to hide pictures she draws when you throw them out or she says it's not garbage. Same goes at our house!!
ps we will be in utah in may and last 3 wks of aug. Hope to see you.
xoxo Happy Valentine's Day!

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

I had a friend like this growing up. I myself was not a pony fan growing up so I always hoped she would grow out of it, never did, she is now a horse doctor who rides ponies of her own. Maybe Sadie herself could be a horse doctor one day. Glad to see you guys are doing well.