The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Blue Bonnets!!


This year the bluebonnets were impressive.  We drove out to Burnett to snap some photos in the fields.  I didn't dress the boys because I intended to only take pictures of Sadie in the flowers.  Good thing too because narcoleptic (not really) Jack slept in the car the whole time.  I had to seriously bribe Sadie to take so many pictures.  You'd think that the older they get, the easier they are to photograph.  Not true.  With age comes power of manipulation and they soon realize they can acquire anything they want if they comply with orders. 


George wanted his fill of flowers too.  They looked so pretty, he thought he'd take a bite:-)
 
 

Mom and Dad jumped in there too.  Just for giggles:-)
 
 

Oh this little lady.  Sometimes I get teary when I think of her growing up so fast.  Some days I just want her to be old enough to wash the dishes and help around the house and other days I weep when I watch her walk into school looking so old and mature.  Words to the wise.  Don't read Knuffle Bunny Free to a large group of moms and children at storytime.  You'll think of your oldest growing too fast, get all chocked up and have to have someone finish reading it for you.  Aging is hard!! 

Today, I just want her to stay little forever!
 

No comments: