The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!!!


Can I first of all just say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my friends!!  They tricked me and threw me a surprise party!!  Julie was the mastermind behind it all and it was soooooo much fun.  I thought I was going to dinner with two of my friends who would be out of town for my actual birthday but when I showed up to my favorite Indian restaurant I was greeted by a table of the ugliest women I've ever seen congregated in one place.  They were all wearing Billy Bob Teeth!!  Of course they were!!  I immediately burst into tears and continued to cry through out the night from laughing too hard.  I love that I'm surrounded by women who don't care if they go to the store in their sweats once in a while, who are totally down to earth, who make me laugh, who make me stay out WAY too late talking, and will be ugly with me in their billy bob teeth. 
 
 

The best part of the night was when I was handed my own pair of fake teeth and realized I actually already had a pair in my purse.  They were still in there from Halloween in a hidden pocket, but we all thought it was pretty hilarious that I actually carry them around with me everywhere, even if subconsciously:-)

Aren't we a gorgeous bunch!!  Oh how much I love these women!!! We have so much fun together!  I felt so honored that they would all be hideous with me that night and so grateful to have such amazing friends in my life.  Feeling very blessed!!
 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Abby!! If I were on FB more I would have caught you! Looks like you had one of your bests! So happy you are surrounded by such wonderful friends. And I love that they all showed up with billy teeth! And it is even more hilarious that you had yours in your purse!! HA!!!