The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Chase!!


I love that his Mom's letter came in the mail the night before so I could put it on his tray for breakfast in bed.  I made creme brulee french toast and it was AMAZING!!

Love him from his head to his nasty cold sore, down to his toes!!

We made chocolate cake and went into NFP for some celebrating!!  I love the people Chase works with .  It's always a party when we head over there.

Normally I make him his traditional shepherd's pie dinner for his birthday but his friend Nate from high school was in town and happened to be the brother-in-law of our really good friends in the ward, so we all went to the Salt Lick to celebrate Texas style.  Don't mind if I do! They got Chase a pair of Handerpants.  

It was really fun hanging out with everyone. We were able to have an FHE with Nate and the Hilton's earlier that week too.  So glad he was able to hang with one of his old buddies. 

I did still make his shepherd's pie and favorite cake.  We just had it the next day instead. 
 

I love Jack's face in this picture.  So animated!! 
Happy Birthday to the greatest guy on the planet (wearing a sorority Chi Omega t-shirt:-)

1 comment:

Erin said...

And Happy Birthday Chase!! I didn't realize you two had birthdays close together. So glad it was a fun day.

Your hair is growing long, I love it! You look beautiful Abby.