The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Movember


Chester is back!!  It's Movember and the facial hair is out of control! We were so proud of Chase's mustache this year. It took a whole month to grow out and was still pretty patchy on one side.  I gave him the tip of darkening it up with an old bottle of mascara.  He looked pretty funny taking Covergirl Lashblast to work. 

This is what I got to look at every night before I went to bed.  Lucky me!!
Word got out at church (it wasn't me....I promise) that Chase was using mascara to thicken his stash.  He got a lot of slack from all his buddies.  They were just jealous they didn't come up with the idea on their own. 

Speaking of church.  Our kids are naughty in sacrament meeting.  So naughty they're chosen as the reverent example in primary.  That'll teach 'em!!

No comments: