The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013


This was such a fun Thanksgiving!!  I love these ladies!  Miraculously we were all in town so decided to feast together.  It was awesome cooking together at Jen's house.  The best part about feasting with friends for Thanksgiving is you discover so many amazing new recipes.  These ladies can cook!!

I made my stuffed mushrooms but have decided that my stuffing doesn't hold a candle to Jenny's.  These mushrooms will be much tastier next year with her fixings inside.   I always knew Angie was a good cook but Mario is quite the chef too.  Their mashed potatoes and desserts were the bomb.com!! Macy made the best rolls and sweet potatoes.  Every bite was seriously a party in my mouth!! 

Ben whipped out his electric knife and cut into the brined, moist turkey.  Delicious!!

I wished I had more room in my stomach!!

Feeling so grateful for wonderful friends here in Austin and in other parts of the world.  So grateful for Chase's job that brought us to Texas.  So grateful he LOVES his job.  I am bursting with gratitude for our healthy kids, a home to live in, food on the table and our happy life as a family.  So blessed!

No comments: