The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Eliza's Newborn Pics

I hired my friend Ariana to take Eliza's newborn pictures.  I usually feel like I can take my own pictures of the kids but newborns are really hard!  Ari did an AMAZING job!!  I am so in love with all these pictures!!  That room we were taking pictures in must have been 100 degrees!  Eliza could't help but fall fast asleep.






LOOOVING that baby cleavage!






Seriously!! I can hardly handle that tiny little face and perfect little lips!! 


These pictures ended up being my favorite.  I love how she captured us adoring our little angel.   

The wonderful thing about getting newborn shots is I can always look back on these and remember how tiny she was!! 


Here's the announcement we sent out to our family and friends outside of Texas.  






No comments: