The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter Sunday Best!!

Unlike the rest of the world, us funny Mormon's dress up our kids the week before Easter because this year Easter Sunday actually fell on the day we have General Conference.  I always get a kick out of looking at these pictures and our attempts at trying to get everyone to smile and look at the camera.  



The ladies!!  Eliza fit into the dress Sadie wore to Aunt Lizzie's wedding.  



These boys are soooo goofy!!   
Getting a normal picture of them was HARD but I love what we ended up with.  

Matching blue suits and zebra neckties.  I could eat them up!!




All of the February babies had to get a picture taken in their Easter dresses.  
Norah Johnson, Katherine Severson, Eliza and Jade Smoot.  

And we got to see our favorite Natalie who moved away to Colorado and came back to visit.  I'm so sick of all my friends moving away!!


No comments: