The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Jack's Jumpoline Party!

We were lazy this year and did Jack's party at Jumpoline.  He was thrilled about it and that's all that matters right?  There was no theme.  He just insisted on a Hot Wheels cake.  
Jumpoline is so colorful that it matched my birthday banner and balloons perfectly. It almost looked like I coordinated everything.  Hooray!


I was worried some of the kids would forget their socks so they each got a new pair in their goody bag, along with some race cars and a slinky.  Like I said before, no theme.  It's quite liberating!! 

I couldn't get a picture of Jack that wasn't blurry.  He was running and jumping all over the place!!

Everyone was!!  
They all had a great time!


Those that didn't jump, sat back and admired Eliza.
I love Chase's face in this picture.  I think he does the same face every year at Jack's birthday parties.  Such an animated kid!


Lots of Legos, Pokemon, and Playdough for this kid.  He was quite pleased with his loot!
Eliza fell asleep right when the party ended and it was time to go home.  Right after Jack's party we had to rush the kids off to Avery's rollerskating party.  Jack ate so many Redvines, he puked pink vomit all over the street in front of our house when he got home.  Safe to say, this kid parties hard!!

No comments: