The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Missing the sun in San Diego

Wow!! It's cold here and we haven't even hit December yet!! I don't know how I grew up in Utah. I am such a wimp and probably a little over protective. Sadie wears her fuzzy pajamas under nearly everything these days. I of course have to get out of the house so we go against the icy winds and endure. It's no picnic on the beach but it's still pretty beautiful. I love walking around here. The leaves are still so vibrant and I am drinking it all in since it's my first fall in about three years.

4 comments:

Andrea J. Bacigalupo said...

BRRRR!!! I thought it was cold here in San Diego, but when I see your winter coats I realize it's really not that bad. If it snows, build a snowman for us!!

Darger Party of 3 said...

Oh my goodness....I am not going to do well in NYC. I think it is freezing here when we have a marine layer.

j and k said...

You look so cute! May I add tan? What the heck?

The Fab Fabian Life said...

winter looks so apealing from FAR away!