The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Over the river and through the woods

D.C. is so cool!! We went to this fun park with the Mechams and were totally blown away at how cute it was. There was a train that took you through the woods, along the lake and to a merry go round. Erin Mecham and I had to get on with Sadie and Moriah (they were scared) and the old man running the merry go round must have been a little senile because he kept us going around until Erin and I almost threw up.
By the time it was over Sadie and Moriah were screaming their heads off. It was hilarious!! Erin is pregnant and didn't think it was too funny. We love having all these friends out here that we knew in college. Erin is also a super dooper health mommy like me so I don't feel as freakish around her. She's given me a lot of tips on new foods to introduce to Sadie. The best part is that our daughters are the same age!!!
P.S. GO RED SOXS!!!

4 comments:

*Leslie* said...

That lake is beautiful!

Eric, Emilee, MaryElizabeth, Clara, and Andrew. said...

Looks like it was a blast! We love DC!

Steve and Cami said...

That looks so fun. I like keeping up on you and your cute girly. Hope you are well!
Love, Cami

j and k said...

What a darling family! I just love little Sadie and I can't believe how much Etherington she has in her. I just wish I could squeeze her. You better visit fast, because I am going to miss her whole freakin childhood if you don't, trashfink. Now get here!
XO