The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Oh Shenandoah!!


We hooked up in Shenandoah Valley with our old pals from San Diego (the McNairs) who have the cutest little boy named Jack. Seriously, you gotta see this guy. He's adorable!! We also got together with the Gardners, Lintons, and the Mechams for the caravan ride out there. It was beautiful. I was surprised how late the fall has come.

We drove out there the first week in November and there were still a lot of green leaves. It was fun hanging out with everyone and building a fire for the tin foil dinners. I think the last time had one of those was on a date in high school. I forgot how good those little meals are. I also forgot how good Cheetos are. Erin Mecham brought some along and we inhaled them.
She and I both agree those are things we never buy (she's prego and was craving)but when we do, or if someone else does, it's always fun to partake. Sadie loved looking at the fire but kept calling it "flower." Good enough I'd say. I am so proud of her and all of the words she is learning. I hate to brag (what am I saying...I have a blog) but she's a bright little thing.

She's been combining words these days like saying "bye bye Dadda" or "see ya Reindeer" (our neighbor has one on his door). She's still very healthy and growing like a weed. We have her in a temporary pack n play and she is almost too big for it!! Time is flying by.

No comments: