The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finals Week!!!

There are a few things that I can truly say I HATE. Some of them are leaf blowers (waste of gas...use a rake!!), high frucose corn syrup (why can't we sweeten yogurt with fruit...Dannon or Yoplait are way behind the times), love handles, sun burns, putting sun block on Sadie, forgetting my canvas bags (that I bought because I inteded to save the world) when I go to the grocery store, march madness, and losing my wallet. But of all these things I'd say Finals Week is pretty close to the top of my "Hate" list. Chase has been studying forever!!!!!! All I want to do sometimes is wisk him away so I have him all to myself where his books and law professors can't find him.
Chase hates it too but he loves the fact that I allow Coke and Fruit loops in the house (diabetes runs in his family so I am a Nazi about sugar). He's also likes finals week because I cook a lot more and shower more frequently to attract attention that the computer usually gets all day.

2 comments:

j and k said...

I love all your pictures! It looks like you had so much fun with your fam! Sadie is getting so grown up! Please tell her happy birthday from us! I hope she had the best day! I miss you Abbs. I really do!

Lindsey Jefferies said...

So true about Finals! I don't think there is a worse time for the student or the loving wife! I love that you let Chase eat Fruit Loops! You are so dang funny!