The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I have issues!!

Ever since I got pregnant, had a baby and nursed for a year, I have hated eating because I thought of it as a chore. Nothing ever sounds good and I sometimes won't eat until I am light headed and nauseated. I'm great at feeding Sadie but after all that work the last thing I want to do is make something for myself. So lately I've been working on making my meals look more appetizing. Wouldn't you want to eat this? It has been working but I still have to prepare the food which vexes me greatly!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Abby, I am so glad someone has this same issue. Eating is just another chore for me, gulp. I am proud that you are making it more appetizing and getting out what has turned into a very bad habit for me!

j and k said...

Yeah, um, I don't really have that freakin problem. Mine is kind of the reverse. That would explain why you look like a little somalian. However, I do give a shout out to your disdain of cooking constantly.

Chelsea said...

Oh wow- I actually wish I had that issue. I'm sitting here watching Oprah review the best sandwich's in America and my mouth is literally watering! I do hate cooking for myself though, I agree with you on that. Cooking for your child is enough work. I have to ask, where did you get Sadie's cute ankle pink dance tights?

Erin said...

Yum! Sadie will have fun eating your meals.