The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Birthday

I had a great birthday!! Em and Patrick were in town so Chase and I could go out on the town. Free babysitting!! Chase took me to Cheesecake Factory (my favorite are the avocado egg rolls) and afterwards we sat on a blanket at the Iwo Gima monument with candles and Rummicub. Chase gave me a book with my Blog printed inside. What a treasure. I often wonder what will happen with all the work I put into this hobby of mine. That Sunday Em and Pat gave me the royal treatment. They made me dinner and bought me a delicious fruit tart. Yummy!!! I blew out all the candles but I can't remember if I wished for anything of not. I am 28. EEEEEK!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Mrs. Cannon ... 28 oh gees gulp, you know my shpile about age. My new moto "refuse to let an old person move into your body!" I think it is a great moto. Happy B-day again, Chase is so dang thoughtful I am sure that is a gift you will always treasure, props to Mr. Chase Man!

Darger Party of 3 said...

Happy B-Day Abbs!!!Can't wait to see you soon!!!

Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I had no idea. I'll have to get you when you get back :) (we should have sang to you at John's little birthday get together)