The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hermana Hague!!

For Chase's birthday we went down town to see the blossoms and tour a little. We also went because I knew one of my favorite people was going to be there....Hermana Lori Hague!!! There were a couple of sisters on my mission that I felt I could totally hang out with because they were so fun. Lori was one of them. We would often be seen doubled over in the street catching our breath from laughing so hard. She was there when we danced on top of our piso roof to light sparklers on the fourth of July. She also sang at the top of her lungs the Star Spangled Banner into the dark Spanish night so everyone would know it was our nation's capitol. I even got her to wear the billy bob teeth. What a gal!! She survived Badalona (the gypsy town of Spain) with me and left with a boom. What a great missionary!! It was such a great reunion. She's preggers with her first baby and it's a girl!! Hooray!!!

No comments: