The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Heat Wave

I know we have no room to complain but lately it's been a little warm. All we have to do is go closer to the beach to feel a cool breeze but sometimes we're just too lazy so we go to the pool or cool off with other methods. Sadie's little pool is awesome. I bought it at Walmart (shhhh....don't tell my writing 2010 professor) for $2 and we take it down to the beach with us. It makes cleaning the sand off of feet and toys much easier.

2 comments:

j and k said...

Flabigail,
you let her actually have an ice cream cone? You're like a non-sugar momma. Let her come to my house-I'll hook up our sugar IV's-she'll be buzzing in no time. She looks like she's having fun! By the way, yes, Mrs. Clean got a dog-it's way way way outside my anal retentive cleanliness-let's just say I'm using a lot of bleach and hand sanitizer, but I love her anyway. You should get one!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I wanna get Ella a kiddie pool for the beach! What a smart girl you are!! In fact lets make it a date. Pool...check, beach..check, sand toys...check, you gals in?? Sadie looks soo cute diving into her ice cream!