The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Monday, July 7, 2008

I wanna hold you Mommy


Lately Sadie has been even more clingy than usual. Those of you who know her also know she's a Momma's girl and likes to stay very close to me. Now if she's in a tired mood she'll ask to "hold me", "I wanna hold you mommy", or "holdie Mommy holdie" over and over again. This especially happens while I'm driving. To console her I let her hold my hand. It's pretty ridiculous and it's going to stop soon but we thought this picture was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Moriah does the exact same thing. I just recently moved "her" rocking chair back into her room, so that I can rock her and hold her more. It has done wonders for us! This is just a challenging little age for them I think. I think the more you meet their needs the better off and more secure they will feel...within reason of course!!