The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another late night!!

My cute friend Kristi Jones planned a little going away party for me before I head out to D.C. It was another late night. I think us Mom's are so starved for adult conversation that we really take advantage of it when it's there. Kristi rented out the theatre in her apartment community and we watched a total chick flick. Dan of course went way over board and got us each our own tub of popcorn. It was so fun. I came back to San Diego not even knowing these girls (minus Angela) and now I seriously feel like I've known them forever. You make friends fast in San Diego because people come and go so frequently. I'm definitely going to start girls night traditions when I get to D.C. It's essential for our well being. We had so much fun telling our engagement stories (the highs and lows of them:-) and getting slap happy late into the morning. Thanks Kristi for planning it and for sending me out with a bang!!