The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Monday, October 20, 2008

Cox Farms Again!!

One of the many reasons I was excited to return to D.C. this fall was for Cox Farms. I took Sadie there last year and she had so much fun going down all the slides, petting the animals and picking out her very own pumpkin. We went again this year with a larger crowd and Sadie had a great time again. However, after her first incident going down the slide by herself, she decided to refrain from these "extreme" sports for the rest of the afternoon. I put my camera on continuous and got this funny little film strip. She was very upset once she got to the bottom and I feel bad giggling at her expense, but the pictures are just too funny.



She did have a lot of fun on the hay ride with her little buddies Moriah and Mei li, watching the farmer milk the cow with Lizzie (they look either totally disgusted or just completely perplexed), and picking out her own little pumpkin at the end of the day. I love this place. I hope I can go again this year with Chase before they close down for the winter.

3 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I'm Laughing out loud at the pictures of Sadie going down that slide! Poor Sadie. But that is soooo funny!

j and k said...

That looks like so much fuN!

Andrea J. Bacigalupo said...

Wow! Sadie is getting so big! It's incredible! She is sooo cute. What did she wear for Halloween?