The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Time for a trim

Jack's hair seemed to be getting a little out of control. I loved it in the humidity because it would curl and form these fantastic wings on the side. Still, it was looking a little unkempt so Chase got out his electric trimmer and went to town.



This pic is about three weeks later after it had time to grow in a little. When I first saw how much he had taken off I couldn't help but cry. Not only did Jack look like he'd been prepped for an operation, but he also looked a whole year older. I wanted the long curly hair back. Good thing hair grows. He does look quite handsome with his new look, but don't tell him that. I stated that he was handsome the other day and he replied "I'm not handsome, I'm a boy!"

No comments: